Tuesday, January 19, 2010

This Fuel Situation; sic!

I am tired of this fuel situation o. I am buying fuel at over double the official pump price and my income is has not anywhere near doubled.

An no one up there is saying anything about it. I am ashamed at times to say we are producing oil in Naija, cos the world just laughs at us. Haba! This is all you see everywhere now. Anywhere there is a filling station is a nightmare to pass now cos of the kind of traffic that will be caused by people trying to buy fuel, from Awolowo to Festac to Ikeja, everywhere.

Maybe when we are unable to go to work because we cant afford to buy fuel again, the level of seriousness of this thing will become evident.

Nigerians, when do we get to the point when we make our number count to these our leaders sef. over 180million of us, I'm sure we can apply pressure, countries with less people have done it.


No comments:

Post a Comment